About Us

Sabkuch Legal is an online legal portal to cater to all legal requirements of individuals, MSEs, Start-ups as well as corporations. It is a brainchild of Mr. Rajiv Sarin, a renowned name in the field of law having over thirty years of experience working with organizations such as Coca Cola, Unilever and HCL

Happy To Discuss About Your Requirement Get a Quote

Sabkuch Legal Pvt Ltd

Complaints at Commissions

If a consumer, has any grievances about the quality of a brand, product or, service, the aggrieved can file a consumer complaint and seek redressal. Different types of complaints can be filed depending on the specific issue, by visiting the concerned consumer court and by submitting the necessary documents. The first and foremost important thing for any aggrieved consumer is to contact or get in touch with the best consumer lawyer of the state.

S.No. Total Value of goods or services and the compensation claimed Amount of fee payable
  District Forum  
(1) Up to one lakh rupees – For complainants who are under the Below Poverty Line holding Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards Nil
(2) Up to one lakh rupees – For complainants other than Antyodaya Anna Yojana cardholders. Rs.100
(3) Above one lakh and up to five lakh rupees Rs.200
(4) Above five lakh and up to ten lakh rupees Rs.400
(5) Above ten lakh and up to twenty lakh rupees Rs.500
  State Commission  
(6) Above twenty lakh and up to fifty lakh rupees Rs.2000
(7) Above fifty lakh and up to one crore rupees Rs.4000
  National Commission  
(8) Above one crore rupees Rs.5000
Complaint Could be Against
  • Sub-standard work
  • Construction without approvals
  • Construction on illegally acquired land
  • Fraud in booking
  • Change of land use, layout plan, structures with the approval of allottee
  • Hidden charges
  • Enhanced external development charges
  • Cancellation of the project
  • Forfeiture of the amount
  • Delay in delivering possession
  • Creation of third-party interest
  • Not providing completion certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can file a Complaint?

Any consumer; Any voluntary consumer association; Central Government or any State Government; One or more consumers, where there are numerous consumers having the same interest. In case of death of a consumer, his legal heir or representation

Where to file a Complaint?

As per the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 a complaint can be filed in District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum (DCDRF): If the value of the claim is up to ` 20 lakh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC): If the value of the claim exceeds ` 20 lakhs but is within ` one crore. National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) If the value of the claim exceeds ` one crore.

What is the Jurisdiction of Consumer Fora?

A complaint shall be instituted in a Consumer Forum within the local limits of who’s the opposite party resides or carries on business or has a branch office or personally works for gain, or where the cause of action, wholly or in part, arises.